How it Works
The aim of Debtor Solutions is to educate your clients so that they realise that you need to be paid on time! Whilst a few clients opt to employ us on a retainer most of our clients, within 6 months, are able to handle the function themselves in house.
The following will be discussed
- The debtors book
- Type of debtors (see pricing structure page)
- Accounting package used
- The invoicing system
- Timing of invoicing
- Payment terms
After this meeting, a monthly rate will be quoted.
- Set up dedicated e mail address either by Debtor Solutions or the client.
- A letter is compiled to be sent to your customers informing them of the new person managing the debtors.
- All receipts are entered on the accounting system.
- Customer list is discussed with regard to special instructions.
- Debtor list is produced or if client is on a cloud based accounting package access given.
- Debtor Solutions contacts all of the debtors.
- Report back given to client within specified time.
2nd month onwards
Debtor Solutions will do the following
- Keep in weekly contact with client with regard to outstanding debtors.
- Send reminders for invoices that are due shortly.
- Contact all overdue invoices.
- Communicate any customer queries with client.
- Produce reports within specified time.