Xero is an online web based accounting software for small/medium businesses with over 1 million users worldwide
Debtor Solutions is a Certified Xero Partner
All small businesses and sole traders would benefit from using an online cloud based accounting package.
It will cost you less than a cup of coffee a day and not only will you produce professional invoices with your own logo but the automatic bank feeds will track your invoice payments and expenses and show you a dashboard so that you know exactly how your business is doing every day!
At year end all your accountant has to do is log in to your account and he will have access to your records for the year.
Xero will give you one month free subscription so that you can decide if it is right for you.
If you feel that you are too busy to explore how it all works but want to manage your own subscription just contact Alison.
Benefits of Xero Cloud Accounting
- Easily affordable monthly subscription which can be cancelled with one month’s notice
- Automated backups (stored in the cloud).
- You the business owner take back control of the accounting function without having to wait for monthly accounts and reports.
- You can give access to your accountant or book keeper whilst keeping tabs of what is happening through an excellent dash board.
- No longer do you have to wait for monthly accounts and reports.
- Direct bank feeds each night which allow your bank statement to be uploaded directly into the accounting package and with simple rules allocated to the relevant accounts.
- Real time updating allows for reporting to be accurate.
- Invoicing is professional and can be done by the business owner without it having to be recaptured as it is just saved on the cloud.
- Xero can be accessed from an app on a smart phone enabling invoices to be sent at any time and wherever you are.
- No major installations.
- Free upgrades